Healgen Combo (Nasal & NP) 20 tests a box
- Fast results - within 15-30 minutes
- Room temperature storage or refrigerated (2-30°C / 36-86°F)
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
- UK Government approved Antigen Test
The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test is one of only three UK Government approved Rapid Antigen Test. It is in high demand from schools, councils and companies.
- This test is being rolled out by the UK government to mass test the population in Liverpool and other cities, click here for UK Government approval (test 3 on the list).
- This test is designed for use by clinical professionals (eg Doctor/Practice Nurse/Employer Occupational Health depts etc).
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, the patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection; asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhoea are found in a few cases.
The antigen is generally detectable in upper respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection will help healthcare professionals to treat patients and control the disease more efficiently and effectively.
The Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal (NP) swab specimens directly or after the swabs have been added to viral transport media from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider. It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections. The Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
This Product is for professional use only and Non-returnable